Benefits of Membership
WIN fosters an informal networking environment with an emphasis on establishing and maintaining professional contacts, growing personal relationships and promoting genuine camaraderie. WIN hosts programs on a myriad of topics, ranging from educational to developmental and inspirational. Come and hear from and about professionals who are making a difference.
WIN provides outreach to the community through philanthropic endeavors and contributions to the designated charities of its corporate sponsors. It is an important aspect of member involvement and WIN’s giving back to the regional community.
Please consider joining the growing number of women who benefit from the education, professional development and networking available through WIN.
As we launch our new year of programming, we would like to highlight the benefits of being a WIN member and announce a sampling of our programming for the coming year
2018 Upcoming Program Highlights
- The Rules of Negotiation
- Investing in Our Own Futures, Financial Planning for Women
- Artificial Intelligence in Investing
- ETF Momentum
- CHRO Panel: Leading Change and Maximizing Performance
- Investing in Alternative Asset Classes
- Leadership Through Others: Connecting and Influencing
2019 Membership Highlights
- Individuals – $125 annual fee or $80 annual fee for members in career transition
- Corporate sponsors – Platinum Level $1,000 Gold Level $500 (see our corporate sponsor tab)
- Reduced or waived event fees (valued at approximately $25 per event)
- Priority status to capacity constrained events
- Member only events and priority registration
- Access to the WIN job opportunities board for those seeking opportunities, and free job postings for our corporate sponsor members
- Viewing rights to the member directory with contact information
- Opportunity to give back to the community through social service activities supported by WIN
- Opportunity to serve on WIN committees and assume leadership roles
- First, is $80 for members who are between opportunities.
- Second, is $80 for members with Gold sponsorship.
- Third, is $65 for members with Platinum sponsorship.
Interested in discussing membership? Contact the Membership Team today!
Contact for more information – Colleen Wortley