- June 6, 2020
9:30 am - 10:30 am
We loved catching up with the WIN community over our first virtual coffee hour! Measured by our attendance and positive feedback, it was a success! Thank you for the many thoughtful suggestions for future virtual coffees. We will use them to shape our agendas moving forward. In particular, we heard the overwhelming interest in having more networking opportunities to discuss the breadth of challenges we are facing in this Pandemic. There was also a strong interest in community outreach and opportunities to support those in need. These topics will be the focus for our June event.
Please join us for our second virtual coffee on Saturday, June 6 from 9:30 – 10:30 am. The session will be led by two of our WIN members, Yolanda Plaza-Charres, Director of Investment Strategy and Solutions at SEI, and investment professional, Natalie Marvi-Romeo. Yolanda and Natalie will lead us through two breakout sessions:
- Networking to discuss challenges brought on by the Pandemic and how to cope.
- Philantrhophy/Community Outreach for those interested in supporting/joining efforts to help our communities.
After registration you will receive an email to select your break out session:
- Work from home challenges and tip
- Career and networking strategies
- Summer conundrum with kids
- Elderly care
- Leadership ideas with clients and teams
Zoom link sent week of the event.